We have designed Family sessions to include more of the family!
Our Jumpino Family sessions provide a perfect environment for families with children of mixed ages between 1 and 11 to visit and enjoy jumping together! This session offers a more inclusive and family friendly experience where parents can bring their children and enjoy Jumpino as a family.
Children under 5 years old must be supervised by a paying adult on the park, and it’s a great way to meet new friends, the lights are turned up and your favorite songs are played throughout! Specific areas of the park will remain closed for the safety of our smaller bouncers.
If you’d like to join other families in a safe and friendly environment, book your toddler ticket today.
Good condition socks must be worn at all times. For the trampolines, grip safety socks must be worn, Socks are included in the price and are collected at the reception. Grip safety socks are a necessity. No bare feet at any time.
For Safety purposes :
- we require at least 1 paying adult to be participating and actively supervising for every 2 juniors participating in the session.
- Please arrive 15 mins before your booking so we can book you in and you can watch the safety video before your bounce.
- Before you can come and enjoy our amazing park, we need to make sure all of our customers know the rules so they can enjoy all our activities in a fun and safe environment.
- Everyone experiencing our activities must watch our safety briefing video and sign our risk assessment forms before they can attend our parks.
- You MUST complete a Risk Acknowledgement before you can bounce. To make sure your check-in process on the day is as fast as possible. Simply select the park you are visiting and complete the form.
- Once completed, risk acknowledgements are valid for one year.